Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thinking About What I Think I'd Be

At home resting after working like a dog. Maybe not like a dog because I don't think dogs work  Now that i think dogs never work. All they do is stay home, eat, sleep and meet their owner. The next day they start doing the same thing; eat, sleep and wag their tails for more food. I should be then like a dog. A lucky dog that has a big house and just runs around catching a stick, a frees bee or even rocks. Maybe NOT!.

Then I better be a cat. A cat in the house, a big or small house. Maybe a cat inside a small apartment. Size does not matter for the cat. All they need is a window sill to show off. Yeah!. A cat that also eats and sleeps all day and at the end of the day gets hugged by the owner. But what if I don't have an owner? Where would I s tay? Maybe around the house, somewhere where I can catch rats. No, I better not be a cat. Unless I would be a lucky cat, then, maybe yes.

Maybe I shouldn't be like a cat. I should be like a wild animal that lives in the forest. Goes anywhere and finds food, free food. Don't have to buy it from the store and drive cars and pay for expensive gasoline.
I should be a big animal, a leopard, tiger or a panther. Or, what if I was just a bird? Yes, a bird that flies all over and checks to see if there is any food lying around. Then fly away  higher and higher to see the world, the tree tops and get to the water in a SNAP!

No, maybe I shouldn't be a bird. Birds sleep in the dark and some snakes crawl up trees and find birds and eat them. I don't want to be a bird then. What should I be then?

I think I should be just a human being.

1 comment:

  1. The Economy is good, The Economy is bad.

    The economy is good if we all buy stuff.
    The economy is bad if don't have the money to buy stuff.

    And if the money is where they keep it, then that's why the economy doesn't get better. We need the money to come back to us so we can boost up our economy.

    Once again, the economy is bad if we don't have the money to spend, so let all the corporations give us back the money that WE GAVE/SPENT on things so we can boost up the ECONOMY.

    Any comments?

    ReplyDelete